These are Baby Sensory booking terms and conditions. Please read before booking a place in a class:
- You can join a class at any time in the term if there is a place available.
- Bookings are non-transferrable in most cases but Baby Sensory may be able to split your booking across two venues if spaces become available.
- Regretfully we are unable to offer concessions for sickness or holidays but you are welcome to give your place to a friend or attend a catch up class within the term.
- If you have a prior hospital or doctor’s appointment and are unable to make your usual session, we will endeavour to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue.
- Regretfully, you are unable to carry missed sessions over to the new term.
- Please note cancellations made within 2 weeks of the starting date will incur an administration charge of £5.00. Regretfully we are unable to refund class fees once the term has begun.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc. Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. Baby Sensory will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class at the end of the term to replace your session. You must notify us within 7 days if you are unable to attend the catch up class.
Chigwell - TopGolf
Lots of free parking. Baby friendly lounge bar for a coffee and catch up after class.
Epping - Lindsey Street Community Association, Frampton Road
Short walk from Epping High Street. Lots of free parking and room for buggies.
Hainault– PowerLeague Fairlop, Forest Road, Barkingside, IG6 3HJ