Registration for the Autumn/Winter term in Eastbourne is now open..........
Classes will run from 17th Nov to 15th December.
Classes run on Fridays at 09.45, 11am, 12.15pm
Classes take place at Saffrons Cricket Pavillion, Crompton Road, Eastbourne.. There is parking on site, right outside the venue. Turn left as you enter the site.. the building can be found at the end of the drive.
Baby Sensory Parties
Thinking about what magical experience you can give you’re little one on their first birthday, well how about a baby sensory party!
Completely tailor made, you can choose from all your favourite activities and themes or we can adapt activities to match your theme! The choice is endless..
Getting married or having a christening and looking for something a little different to entertain the babies? How about a baby sensory experience? . Completely tailor made to suit you, all activities can be adapted to match your themes.
Various price packages available. For more information and to talk through ideas contact me, and together we can come up with an unforgettable day for your little ones.
Covering: Eastbourne, Hailsham, Healthfield, Seaford, Lewes and all surrounding areas.
Tel: 07795 361958
For more recommendations from parents, and all my latest updates and information follow me on facebook:
These are Baby Sensory booking terms and conditions. Please read before booking a place in a class.
- You can join a class at any time in the term if there is a place available.
- Regretfully Baby Sensory is unable to offer concessions for sickness or holidays but you are welcome to give your place to a friend if you know you will be away one week. Please contact our office to inform us of a change in person attending including their name, baby's name, date of birth and a contact number. Classes can be made up at another location or day if spaces are available
- If you have a prior hospital or doctors appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week. Please contact the office to inquire.
- Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to the new term.
- If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or phone call. Baby Sensory will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class at the end of the term to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund.
- In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
- Twins. We offer a discount for twins. Please inquire at the office for terms and conditions.
- When you have reserved a place in your class you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, term dates and the class fee. Baby Sensory can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding Baby Sensory reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- Once your payment has been received you will receive your confirmation email.
- Classes run in terms throughout the year. You can join a class at any time if places are still available and just pay for the remainder of the term or join the waiting list for a place in the following term.
- We also run free taster sessions and classes periodically throughout the year. Please inquire for details.